Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This is what I want!

'"Bless the Lord,O my soul,and forget not all His BENEFITS: Who forgives all thine iniquities; who heals all your diseases;who redeemed your life from destruction; who crowned you with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satifies your mouth with good things; so that your youth is renewed like the eagles."[ Ps.103:2-5]  I asked my self, is there a divine purpose behind the bad things that happen in my life? Is sickness and disease and calamities I experience a part of Gods plan for me? I have to know the answer to these questions , I need to settle them once and for all. If I suspect that God is the source of my misfortunes,then why should I believe Him for deliverance. If He brought this upon me then why would He heal me? By healing me wouldn't I be opposing His Will! Therefore I must be absolutely sure that He is a good God,and that His will is for my health,prosperity and happiness, not poverty,sickness,sadness,or sorrow.So i went to the scriptures and this is what I found. His faithfulness from generation to generation,His mercy and loving-kindness shall be built up forever,unchangeable and perpetual.Heaven will praise His wonders and His faithfulness,Gods faithfulness is a part of Him at all times.The heavens and the earth are all yours, you established all things,man,animals,and all living creatures.Righteousness, are the foundation of your throne loving-kindness and truth go be for your face.Blessed,happy,fortunate are we who know and understand your spiritual blessings symbolized by the feasts.In your righteousness we are exalted and we rejoice all day.For you are my shield the Holy one of Israel.So i will not allow tradition or any word that tries to exalt its self above His word be used against me.In Exod.15:26,He is the LORD who heals you,Keep and obey His commandments and see the grace and mercy that will deliver you.Discover for yourself that He is the God of mercy( Ps.86:5). The God of loving kindness ( Jer.9:24) who practices judgement and righteousness,and loving-kindness in the earth.For in these things He delights,so says the LORD. So start today which I have Found to Be truth, and the Living Way,Seek first the kingdom,the word and the life through Gods way,not your own will but His will be done............May God Bless These words to your Heart,Mind and Soul..In His love........tom

No comments:

Post a Comment