Sunday, October 2, 2011

"Dare to Decide"

Today after a week end with my wife and sister in law,Who out of the Love in her heart came to visit us and with a purpose to serve during this time of trial. I have discovered  though we don't have the same political views a common thread of caring, and love does more to bind us together in the spirit of Gods Love. This weekend I discovered how the power of Praise can change all conditions around us.As we became tourist in our home state of Washington, taking time to see the sights and smells of this beautiful state, as we traveled from Pikes mrkt to Bainbridge Island and on back to Bonney Lake,My thoughts on how will I reflect the love we have for her and family. It's amazing how God can bring peace and harmony into every situation.When Sunday morning arrived for her departure I felt like we were losing a light that had come into lives to show us that we all can be tied together even if there are differences of opinions. I find it is the fruit of our lips that contain the sweet as well as the bitter,so speak the words of honey as they are life to our souls.So may this day be the first day of sweetness and may it continually flow from our lips out of the depth of our soul.Gods grace is beyond my greatest expectations and He alone can fulfill the desires of our hearts.Exodus 8:10>"BE ACCORDING TO THY WORD" Pay attention to His words for  they will revolutionize your life and your world....In His LOVE......Tom    PS>He inhabits the praises of HIS people.......

No comments:

Post a Comment