Thursday, October 13, 2011

"The lord is my Shepard"

This is a composite  of Gods word taken  from the Book of Psalms,My hope is that it becomes a blessing to you and may be a guide to entering His courts with Praise.  Begin in Psalms 23 and read the first and last verses in all the Psalms up to Psalm 33,I'm using the AMPLIFIED BIBLE.....So read on and enjoy!! Or use your own Bible, start here:: The Lord is my Shepard [ to feed, guide, and shield me].I shall not lack> Surely or only goodness, mercy,and unfailing love shall follow me all the days of my life,and through the length of my days the house of the Lord (and His presence) shall be my dwelling place; The Earth is the Lord's,and the fullness of it, the world and they who dwell in it> Who is [HE then] this King of glory?The Lord of hosts,He is the King of glory;Unto you,O Lord,do I bring  my life>Redeem Israel, O God,out all their troubles; Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity; I have [ expectantly ] trusted in, leaned on, and relied on the Lord without wavering and I shall not slide>My foot stands on an even place; in the congregations will I bless the Lord; The Lord is my Light and my Salvation-whom shall I fear or dread?The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life- of whom shall I be afraid?> Wait and hope for and expect the Lord; be brave and of good courage and let your heart be stout and enduring.Yes wait and hope for and Expect the Lord; Unto you do I cry, O Lord my Rock,be not deaf and silent to me,lest, if you be silent to me, I become like those going down to the pit  (GRAVE )>Save your people and bless your heritage; nourish and shepherd them and carry them for ever; ASCRIBE TO the Lord, O sons of the mighty,ascribe to the Lord glory and strength>The Lord will give [ unyielding and impenetrable ] strength to His people; The Lord will bless His people with peace; I will extol You, O Lord, for You have lifted me up and not let my foes rejoice over me> To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to you and not be silent. O Lord my God,I will give thanks to You forever; In You, O Lord, do I put my trust and seek refuge; let me never be put to shame or [ have my hope in you ]disappointed; deliver me in Your righteousness!>Be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for and hope for and EXPECT the Lord!; Blessed              ( happy,fortunate,to be envied) is he who has forgiveness of his transgression and continually exercised upon him,whose sin is covered.> Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you ( uncompromisingly ) righteous ( you who are upright and in right standing with Him); Shout for joy,all you up right [ in heart.];>Let Your mercy and-kindness,O Lord,be upon us,in proportion to our waiting and hoping for you... The power and authority of His Word,is meant to bless us and keep us, and now to those who can receive and believe may He keep you always safely in His LOVE>>> 

No comments:

Post a Comment