Monday, October 10, 2011

Prepare for persecution.

This day after the attack on Romney's religion,I find myself coming to the defense of the man.As a confessing Christian I don't look @ the man through religious eyes,but by his actions and the words he speaks.I find in my prayer time that I personally seek the Lord to allow men of faith to arise and lead our country.To be able to separate my thoughts as a believer an to realize that it is not my will but the Lords.What I sense is that Obama calls himself a christian but to me is not following the teachings of Christianity. But he is ruling from the dictates of his heartfelt convictions.Though I don't agree with them my function is to pray for our leaders and our country.I don't claim I know the total will of GOD but I do see His hand in the placement of all presidents through out history.When Our Constitution separates church and state even though we claim "IN GOD WE TRUST", IT DOES NOT CALL FOR A CHURCH RUN STATE.We are a nation of many faiths and also have the freedom to chose the direction we decide to walk in.Our duty as I see it is for us to pray and seek the Lord, His guidance and wisdom,whether we believe or not God is in control. Because we attack men either with faith or not we miss the the teaching of The Lords command to LOVE one another,(!COR.12&13).To pray for those who spitefully abuse you.Be prepared for the persecutions that are about to be fall you.As we see the press and our secular society mount up charges of prejudice,homophobia,and anything they can conjure up to try and attack and disparage our beliefs.Please realize that the warfare is against spiritual wickedness in high places not against those who are being miss guided or used to bring about Gods will.Yes we are in the last days and though we fail to see the hand of God @ work let us not fail to pray "GODS WILL BE DONE"

No comments:

Post a Comment