Tuesday, August 14, 2012

    UNDER ESTIMATING THE POWER OF YOUR PRAYERS


[ 1 Tim.2:1-2 ] " I exhort therefore'that,first of all,supplications,prayers,intercessions,and giving of thanks,be made for all men;For kings,and all men in authority;that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty."
  Does this verse seem clear,it is instructions which to me are perfectly clear! Especially now in these days of uncertainty,when we see our economy and the Europeans suffering the same fate. Yet we fail to see the power in prayer and neglect to pray for the men in authority both here and abroad, I reason (incorrectly) that my one prayer won't do much to change the world. Because being over whelmed by the problems I see, could my prayer affect our leaders and the world to? So I fail to pray for our countries leaders and the world leaders too. But for me it's time to take hold how my prayers and yours can change the course of the world around us.It's time to take hold of 1Tim 2:1-2 and realize that there is no council,no president,no congress,no anything that can overthrow GOD's purpose for His people. God has called us to intercede.He has commanded us to pray for those in authority .He has given us His word,His power,His authority,and His faith,all the tools necessary to pray effectively for our government and the world leaders. So I urge you now to intercede on behalf of our nation and the world to stand against the evil that is attacking all the truth of the word in the world today. Take time to pray for our nation and the misguided leaders. We are the ambassadors of His word and therefore it is our responsibility to pray every day,and never underestimate the power to change the world around you through those prayers.....We are more than conquers!!! Through the power of His word....Release your faith today.
    in His love ......tom



2 comments:

  1. I believe absolubely in the power of prayer, and when I am not sure how to pray I pray in the Spiritual language which God gave me when I was baptized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda may the Lord continually pour out His blessings on you.Being ever vigilant to stay focused on His word.Here in the states we are faced with lies and deception from the politicians.My prayer is that all leaders will be used to do the will of the Lord.That the time is drawing near to the coming of our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST.

    ReplyDelete