Wednesday, August 22, 2012

                                            " THE TEMPTER OF YOUR SOUL."

  Is It God who tempts you? The force of faith is what over comes temptation.(James 1:13-15 ) Says," Let no one say when he is tempted,I am being tempted by God. For god cannot be tempted with evil and He himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire.Then desire when it is conceived gives birth to sin,and sin when fully grown brings forth DEATH. But if told to run a mile each day to improve your health and you decide once a week ,will you see improvement? Well, this is true when you run into a trying circumstance the devil has brought your way. if you just keep thinking on the circumstance the devil will run on with you and damage will be done. But if you'll remain consistently constant,trusting in and relying confidently on the word(Jesus) of God you will end up perfect and whole,wanting nothing except the word! Amen. I hope you realize that patience is not a consolation prize but that it is first-rate power that will put the promises of God within your reach and make a winner out of you.
READ [ GEN.26:15-22] It will show you how to avoid temptation by ones actions.....
  IN HIS LOVE....tom                          

2 comments:

  1. Lovely, encouraging post Tom, I believe what you have written too. I shall read Genesis 26. I really think that your posts are very encouraging and hope that many people read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi my Friend, Brenda thanks again for the encouragement,I have no idea how many people read my blog.But if one person such as yourself reads it and has encouraged them,then I know God has placed me here to help carry His glory to others.You see I am a walking miracle,healed by the blood filled with the Spirit and living for the Christ in me.May God bless you and I know He holds you to His heart.....tom

      Delete