Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The seed of Faith.

This day I would like to share with you what has been happening in my life these past few days. My loved ones have been attacked with sickness and disease, as I sought the word of the Lord he opened my eyes to these passages. ( Matt.17:20 ) " for verily I say unto you, if you have faith you shall say unto this mountain move from here to there and it will move and nothing will be impossible for you."
( Heb. 11:6 ) " and without faith it is impossible to please God for whoever would draw near to Him must  believe that He exists and that he rewards those who seek him." (Rom. 10:17 ) " So faith comes from hearing through the word of Christ."
To many times the enemy of our soul disheartens us with these words. "Did God really say that or maybe that's not Gods will for you?" There are over 7000 promises that God has given us and if we take the time to search them out we will soon find that not only our faith will build so will our courage to stand against the fiery darts that come our way. The promises such as ( Isaiah 38:7 ) "This shall be a sign for YOU,that the Lord will do this thing that he has PROMISED. He tells us not to waver at His promises, it is unbelief that that deters our walking in those promises. Doubt and unbelief keep us from receiving those promises and today if you will take hold of His word and start to search out for yourself His truths, you will be more than a conqueror you will be leaping for joy and over every mountain that come before you.
I tell you this for my joy is in knowing that He is able to deliver His every promise; His word will not return void. So my prayers for our family will be come fulfilled today............AMEN
 GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY HE GIVE YOU YOUR HEARTS DESIRE TO SEE HIS WORDS FULFILLED IN YOUR LIFE AND THOSE AROUND YOU............
In His Love, tom

1 comment:

  1. Amen to what you have written. I have had instant healing through the prayer of faith and am having my faith tested regarding a healing at the moment. I know absolutely that God has given me the rhema word that He will heal me from all my diseases (as written in Psalm 103.) We must not be double minded in our belief, but absolutely believe that the word spoken to us has the power to bring into existence that which does not exist (as in the promise of my healing). I pray for the healing of your family with you according to the word written where Jesus says ' Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.' His word is the same yesterday, today and forever.
    God bless you and your family with this promise..
    Tom, I was just going to publish this comment to you and the number that I had to type in to 'prove I am not a robot' was 133. It reminded my straight away of Psalm 133.

    Behold, how good and how pleasant it is
    For brethren to dwell together in unity!
    It is like the precious oil upon the head,
    Running down on the beard,
    The beard of Aaron,
    Running down on the edge of his garments.
    It is like the dew of Hermon,
    Descending upon the mountains of Zion;
    For there the Lord commanded the blessing—
    Life forevermore

    I do not believe that my desire to pray in unity for your family was a coincidence.

    ReplyDelete