Tuesday, October 28, 2014

                                                      OUR AWESOME GOD
I am one spirit with the Lord: 1Cor.6:17, therefore where ever I go He goes with me and along with us goes power,wisdom,victory,and most of all LOVE. How awesome is that?
" But thanks be to God,who gives us the victory-making us more than conquerors- through our Lord Jesus Christ (1Cor.15:57). And if death is swallowed up in victory(1Cor.15:50-58) what else is? If we take a look around what will we find that is also swallowed up? God is actively working in the people who surround us(ME). I find that no matter how difficult things might appear He always enables me to accomplish what He has asked! Praise God that even at my lowest He is able to lift me up! So today I will celebrate the Victory that is at hand.Whether it be sickness,disease,poverty or disillusionment I can overcome all that the enemy brings my way.
So lets look at the situation you are in now! Does it seem to be stubbornly refusing to go away? Does it seem to be immune to all solutions no matter what you do? Now realize why Jesus came to earth; He put on a physical body to show us that He had Authority over all demons,,sickness,disease,poverty,fear,and all the other curses that came when sin (THE LAW OF DEATH) came into the world. He MASTERED everything that was in the world of the intellect, and every thing that was physical. Before He ascended He said " All authority has been given unto me both in heaven and on earth." (Matt.28:18) And that same authority resides in us (The Word).READ Jn.17. know this; He is seated at the right hand of the father interceding on our behalf ,now let us come BOLDLY TO THE THROWN OF GRACE seeking to know His will.
He who can hear.............in His Love,tom

1 comment:

  1. Amen,
    His word is TRUTH. He does not give us more than we can bear, His thoughts are for our welfare - not to harm us, and if God is for us who can be against us.
    God bless you and may we that put our trust in Him say to Him 'I love thee O Lord my strength.'

    ReplyDelete