Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"Patience,how willing are to WAIT"......

" He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from troubles " [ PROVERBS 21:23 ]...To live in Gods blessings, is to live in and through His word.When I started to learn about healing, it did not show it self miraculously.But slowly as I gathered His Word did I see the change come about.I didn't feel healed I knew I was HEALED,Jesus said so. Who was I going to believe, Jesus or the the odds of the world as seen by practicing doctors? I say I am a believer therefore I believe.Now what do I believe, every word of God from old to new testament shows the path we should learn to walk in. This is why the Lord wants us to stay in the word to put Him first and to seek His kingdom. The word went to work the moment I first believed and I don't want to choke it out by disbelief. [ Ezk.12:22-28 ],(God will speak it and perform it ) that is His word.Nothing compares to the promises of God.There are no words spoken  by man under the sun that can dissuade the Lord from fulfilling His word. So now that you have planted the seed,don't tare up your crop. The next time you step out on faith,whether for healing,salvation for friends ,family,neighbors ,enemies,or any of thousands of ministries, hold to the word and remember>>>>We fulfill the LOVE of GOD in Christ Jesus through our love in GODS perfect SON.....Good reads [Rom12:9-21],[Prov.18:4-8,21],verse 21 "Death and life are in the power of the tongue,and those who love it will eat it's FRUIT"... HE WHO HAS EARS,LET THEM HEAR.............IN CHRIST LOVE.....tom

No comments:

Post a Comment