Friday, February 10, 2012

"BAAL-perazim" [1CHRONICLES14:11 ]

3:13 am. AND HERE I AM, Awake and listening for the leading of the HOLY SPIRIT.." Punch a hole in the Dam"---Baal-perazim means (LORD of Breaking through). This morning as I prayed for a neighbor and friend Mike Hoover who has been in hospice home care the past several months,Truly asking for a total miraculous recovery of the cancer that has attacked his body,seeking the Lords will not my own but holding to the truth of His words,I again ask for deliverance for Mike.
This is how the scripture came across to me,His word(GODS) is like the the bursting forth of waters,it covers all that it flows about.As I reach out my hand in faith<I expect Gods word to burst  forth like the waters (river of life flowing out of me);let loose from a broken dam.Punch one little hole in that dam and the pressure behind it will open it up and erode that (sin).So begin your breakthrough now Pray "LORD JESUS,I REJOICE THAT TODAY YOU ARE LORD OF MY BREAKTHROUGH,AND  I AM THANKFUL THAT TODAY YOUR POWER IS ABOUT TO SWEEP OVER AND THROUGH MY LIFE AND MIKES LIFE TOO." Keep praying, believing, expecting, Don't give up that is what Satan wants you to do...God is the power behind you and waiting for you to unleash. So brothers and sisters lets GO and Gods will be done as you allow Him more and more room in your life....
YOUR BROTHER IN CHRIST...........tom

No comments:

Post a Comment