Tuesday, February 28, 2012

" Life is not a coincidence,but a mirror of your own doings"

What is your meditation day or night, do we forget His precepts, which have given us life. Lord I make your precepts the meditation of my heart,for your commandments make me wiser than my enemies.How sweet are your words to my taste,sweeter than honey to my mouth. Through your precepts I get understanding therefore I hate every false way. I incline my heart to perform your statues forever to the end. I am your servant; give me understanding,that I may know your testimonies. Your words are greater than gold or fine silver they are life to those who will incline their heart to know the truth which will not soon depart. So now I ask to know the character* of your heart that I may learn to honor you my God,those who do not honor you as God will become futile in their thinking,and their foolish hearts will be darkened. Claiming to be wise,they became fools,and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things. Do we suppose,O man-we who judge those who practice such things and yet do them ourselves-that we will escape the judgement of GOD? Or do you presume on the riches of His kindness and forbearance and patience not knowing that His kindness is meant to lead you to repentance? So as time permits seek the Lord for soon and very soon we will stand before the judge. Abraham justified by faith, Peace with God through faith, So die to your sin, and come alive through the Son, Alive to God, this is His will for your life are you ready to make that commitment today? Live in the Spirit and Gods everlasting love,it 's all there just for you and all you need do is make up your mind. So today if you hear the words of the Lord do not harden your heart but ask and receive His love for you..... in His love to you .......tom
       A GOOD READ ROMANS CHAPTERS 1-14,read it all.
   *-definition of character.
1-a distinctive trait,pattern of behavior or personality found in an individual,moral strength; self-discipline,fortitude,reputation to represent; portray....yes this is the Messiah..AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment