Friday, April 5, 2013

                              WHY DO WE NEED EACH OTHER?
JN.17:21, " That they may be one; as thou, father,are in me,and I in thee (you), that they also maybe one in us: That the WORLD may believe thou has sent me."( Jesus ).
      It's time we as believers, begin to enter into oneness that Jesus prayed for. We need each other in both the good and bad times. We need to realize how much we need each other! This quote is taken from [Here We Stand]; " Though we do not think alike, May we not Love alike? May we not be of one heart, though we are not of one opinion?" If your heart is as my heart, if you love God and all man kind, I ask no more: give me your hand." I rest in the sufficiency of Holy scripture. Give me the Book of God, it is knowledge enough for me. Together we can face anything and win in Jesus. Jn.3:34, God gave Jesus the Holy Spirit without measure, Jesus is more powerful than all the demons in hell and greater than Satan himself, He defeated all their combined power! Romans 12:1-8, we are not only a living sacrifice but contain in us the gift of Grace. We'r not special, but together we become one in Christ Jesus, so lets bind together and use the gifts of Grace that have been appointed to us whether it is prophesy,service,exhortation,generosity,zeal,or acts of mercy. this is what makes us strong in the Lord. Hold fast to what is good and don't allow the spirit of slothfulness to steal your Joy...REJOICE IN HOPE
H.W.C.H.      in His love,tom

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we do all need one another. We cannot stand alone. We are all a part of the body and each part has to function properly in order for all to mature in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to say 'Hello' Tom. I hope you are ok, haven't seen a post from you for a while.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brenda, The reason I haven't been posting is that I have been involved in a new ministry. I was showing the Jesus Film to open a door to the unsaved. Only the lord knows the hearts of those who attended. Hope to be back on HWCH soon!!!

    ReplyDelete