Saturday, October 6, 2012

                           PEACE BE STILL "MY WORDS ARE SPIRIT AND THEY ARE LIFE"
Jesus tells us that His words are life when spoken they are a double edge sword piercing to the marrow of the bone. In faith the things of this world must yield to His words!
So I speak!
        I am free to hear!
        I have ears to hear His words and eyes to read and see them.
        The words of grace abound in me! I have what the WORD of life says I have!
The faith Jesus used to speak to every circumstance is my faith.I use my faith today and every day in my life....
         Mountains of obstruction, be removed, wind and waves of life, be still. Debt ,be removed.
          Sickness and disease,be gone.Doubt and fear,yield to FAITH!
PEACE ,BE STILL!
          He who can hear......in His Love,tom

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree with you, His words have a power to bring into existance that which does not exist if we believe, and if we find it difficult to believe we can say to Him as the man did with the son who had an evil spirit 'Lord, I believe, help me overcome my unbelief.' Jesus still healed the man's son.

    ReplyDelete