Thursday, September 20, 2012

                                                                   TRUST,RELIANCE!
Can we trust God? Can we rely on God? Does your faith and belief go that far? What if it doesn't,
 will that make Gods word of no effect? Are believers the only way Gods word is carried out in the world today?
        First off what is the definition of Trust:- "Assured reliance on the character,ability,strength,or truth of someone or something. I believe that Gods words meets this criteria, it is His character and ability and strength to fulfill His word. ( I have received His healing in my body by His word.) I speak through experience and have been enabled to walk freely in His word. Learning to rely on His word, that is to have confidence in His word,trust and to be dependent on Him is the beginning of faith and belief of action in my life. Today as I write these words  the presence of the Holy Spirit arises in me to call to attention each and every believer. The body is coming together and our cry is heard of the Lord to trust in Him as never before, the time of our learning is now a time of discerning His Spirit within us.Speak out and proclaim this is the hour of salvation and not tomorrow,TODAY,NOW,HE IS ALIVE......So lift up your voice;do not hold back; lift up your voice as a trumpet; declare to my people their transgressions and sins, and seek Him daily and delight to know His ways,as a nation that did righteousness and did not forsake the judgement of their God....Delight to draw near to God (Isa.58:1-2).
      Gods word will be done on earth as it is in heaven,no man or devil can keep it from happening.We are just an instrument in helping to bring it about.(2Sam23:2-5) "The God of Israel has spoken; the Rock of Israel has said to me;When one rules justly over men,ruling in the fear of God, He dawns on them like the morning light, like the sun shining forth on a cloudless morning; like rain that makes grass to sprout from the earth. For does not my house stand so with God? For He has made me with an everlasting covenant,ordered in all things and secure.For will He not cause to prosper all my help and my desire? ( to walk uprightly before Him).
The beginning of today is the first day of the rest of my life,in Christ Jesus...AMEN.....tom
       

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have had healing in my body too. As we seek God He proves Himself as we act on the word spoken to us individually. I believe that is what builds our faith. It is to allow that word to take root in our lives. If we are weak in our faith we can say as did the man who's son was posessed with a spirit that robbed him of speech said 'Lord I do believe, help me overcome my unbelief'. If we continue to learn from the Lord by seeking,listening to and obeying His voice our faith will grow.

    ReplyDelete