Wednesday, June 27, 2012

                                                       WORDS: GODS MEDICINE
This morning my devotional led me back to Proverbs 4:20-27, the book of practical living. Learning to be attentive to Gods word is LIFE, by keeping them in your heart they become healing to your flesh. So put away crooked speech,and devious talk, and keep your eyes on the word. Truly I tell you we have the power of  LIFE in the words we speak.Sometimes I ask myself why is it that if Gods word  brings healing and health, then why are so many Christians sick? What I find is this.....many believers don't take the time to plant the word deeply into their hearts. This can be for healing or prosperity or even for pledges they make. Gods word covers all of our needs if we will only take the time to study them, not only studying them but believing them, trusting them,and relying on them. It is a whole new way of living,Gods way, not the worlds way! Also I find that we as Christians don't do or move according to the word. we don't listen,an example of this is when my doctor prescribes medicine to take instead of drinking it I decide to rub it in my hands,then I end up wondering why it didn't work! You see following Gods instructions is really the solution to the problem.So if you need healing look up all scriptures that pertain to healing , learn them, meditate on them,and walk in them. Remember Gods words are LIFE to those who find them. Learning Gods word is a walk that takes time, How much time we devote to Him will reflect in our being over-comers of the world system and victorious in Gods world. REMEMBER YOU CAN'T OVERDOSE ON GODS WORD....
            in His Love........tom

No comments:

Post a Comment