Monday, December 31, 2012

                                                 WORSHIP AND VICTORY
 
  As I start the new year,my heart speaks to me saying; Thanksgiving and praise are what the Lord desires from His children. ( Ps.113:3 )," From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the Lords name is to be praised."
Praise Him in the morning.Praise Him at noon.Praise Him at night.Praise Him for Calvary, for healing and freedom. In all things great or small give praise to the Lord for them. Each time we praise the lord we are causing the devil great pain, he can't stand to hear those praises and yet he can only try to stop them. So don't be defeated by his craftiness by trying to make you feel inadequate in your praises. Our God inhabits the praises of His people. As I learn to praise Him for all that comes my way I see His hand showing me the walk that I should follow.This is that which leads me to victory in Jesus! AMEN

, Worship can be defined as the act of honoring and loving, I want to let God know how much I love Him and I seek to walk in the uprightness of His word (Jesus). How many times during the day do I take time to stop and listen to hear His voice? You see I get so involved in the things of the world that time passes by before I realize that I missed the opportunity to allow the Lord to show me His way. I ask myself what is that which over cometh the world and all it's problems? Yes I know it is the word of God that directs and if left to control my tongue ,His Spirit will guide me to truth, in all situations. It is Gods ability to control all that is happening and when I turn to Him He will not fail to show me that which I ask of Him. My worship is honoring Him in all that I do,making time to ask,listen and then act upon His revelations, Yes Lord this is my way to worship you and this is what has led me to victory. So today when you hear His voice do not harden your heart,but praise Him and tell Him of your love for Him.
     " He who has an ear let him hear".......I.H.L,tom

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely true,
    the Bible is not a book, it is the voice of God communicating to those who seek Him. His face is more beautiful and His voice more powerful than anything I have ever seen or heard.

    ReplyDelete