Sunday, August 14, 2011

PRAY FOR OUR NATION& THE NATION OF ISRAEL

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE,AND I WILL REJOICE IN THE LORD FOR HE HAS MADE ME GLAD.
[1TIM2:1-2] During tumultuous times prayer is what we need.Desperately we are in need of Gods intervention and guidance.If we as Gods people and called by his name,will humble ourselves and pray,He will hear us.Don't be over whelmed by the problems we see.I ask ,how can our prayers affect foreign policy,our national debt,and so forth,in other words what good is prayer?Realize how effective our prayers are,they are POWERFUL TO THE TEARING DOWN OF PRINCIPALITIES OF  DARKNESS.Realize no President,no congress,no kings or princes can overthrow Gods purposes For His people.He has commanded us to pray for the nations,so don't estimate the world changing POWER of prayer.
A word to our nation(and any nation you may be in)
    Hear this you who have loved pleasure and are given to it,you who dwell safely and sit securely in it,who say in your mind I am and there is no one else besides me.This shall come upon you,in spite of the multitude of  power that was given you.Evil spirits who assist you ,enchantments,the wickedness you have trusted in because you say no one has seen! Your knowledge has led you astray as you have said in your heart and mind I AM,and there is no other besides me. Therefore evil will come upon you;and you will not recognize the dawning our how to charm it away.Disaster and evil will fall upon you and you will not be able to atone for it.As you persist in your wickedness,your enchantments(pleasures),and sorcery.See if you will profit,soon you will weary from your plans and councilors.So call upon your astrologers,star gazers,and monthly prognosticators ask them to make known to you the things that will come to pass.They can not even deliver themselves from the power of Hell,much less our nation.No one will save you,each one will go his own way.
  Hear this O Israel,O Nations Who come forth from the seed of Judah,you who swear by the name of the LORD but not in truth and sincerity nor in righteousness(right standing with GOD).I have declared from the beginning the former things which happened in times past to Israel; they went forth from my mouth and made them known,then suddenly I did them,and they came to pass.Therefore I have declared these things to come to you from times past I have announced to you from old.You have heard,and now you will see the fulfillment.And still you will not bear witness to it? I show you specified new things,hidden things,which you have not known.They are created and now called into being by the prophetic word.Before today you have never heard of them,lest you should say, I knew them! Listen to me,I AM the first I AM the last.My hands laid out the foundations of the earth and the heavens.There is no peace for the wicked.Thus says the LORD,Redeemer of Israel.The HOLY ONE who man rejects and despises to whom the nations abhor,He who is faithful the LORD of Israel,has chosen you.I have helped you and preserved you,and I will rise up from its present state of ruin.Say to those who are in spiritual darkness,come in to the light of the (son) of righteousness.Your day is drawing nigh and time is not on your side.
  Those who wait upon the LORD will not be disappointed.So wait,hope,and expect the LORD....

No comments:

Post a Comment